Michigan Physiological Society On-Campus Housing:
Hillside Place is student apartment housing during the academic year, but 25 apartments are available on June 13-14, 2018 to accommodate stays for the meeting of the Michigan Physiological Society.
Each apartment includes:
- 4 separate bedrooms complete with a lofted bed, dresser, closet rack, desk, and electrical outlets.
- 2 bathrooms, each shared by two bedroom units
- Full kitchen equipped with refrigerator, microwave, stove, oven, cabinets, sink, and heated tile flooring
- Living room with couch, loveseat, and coffee table
Each apartment is fully equipped to accommodate privacy needs, extra electrical equipment (coffeemakers, kettles), and allows a common space for meeting with other residents staying with you.
Hillside Place is approximately a 5 minute walk from the Memorial Union Building on the MTU campus.
We ask that tenants reserve rooms as pairs or groups of four (ex. common lab groups – preferably same gender) to efficiently utilize our 25 designated apartments.
- $43 per night
- $5 parking PER day PER vehicle
- $20 one-time charge for linens and I.D access badge
Please contact Alyssa Smith (undergraduate student assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reservations. Please reserve in groups multiples of 2 or 4 to ease this process. If you have concerns or individual questions about special accommodations, include them in your email and specify how many vehicles you will have during your stay. Please also specify which nights you need to reserve in your inquiry. Thanks, we look forward to meeting you during the conference.